This past Friday we had Fun Day at our church weekday school. There was a jump castle, a super slide, pony rides, train rides, a carousel, tattoo station, a hay ride and all the other stuff for the really little kids to do.

So the day started out with Jackson getting pumped about the jump castle. The he saw the big slide and said, WOW...I want to go on that.
Well when we got up to it he said NOOOOO...I don't want to go on that! Can I just say that it amazes me that a child who acts all rough and tough can be such a little scardy cat when it comes to stuff that appears to be so much fun.
So instead of jumping, my child decides to do this...
Well when we got up to it he said NOOOOO...I don't want to go on that! Can I just say that it amazes me that a child who acts all rough and tough can be such a little scardy cat when it comes to stuff that appears to be so much fun.
So instead of jumping, my child decides to do this...
play on this little fire truck fit for a one year old!! Oh, how much fun am I having standing in the blazing hot sun watching him scoot himself around on this thing.
Well I have to be honest, I got really tired of watching him play on this little thing (I wanted to take some more pictures of him doing something else) that I told him we needed to go check out some other stuff.
Well I have to be honest, I got really tired of watching him play on this little thing (I wanted to take some more pictures of him doing something else) that I told him we needed to go check out some other stuff.
Well this is the reaction I got...
Can I just say how much I love this attitude!!
Well after that he decided that he was going to go over to the softball field and sit in the dugout. He and YaYa were waiting to see the Citadel and the "Hankees" (Yankees) play! Ha Ha Ha...that child just keeps me laughing.
Well after that he decided that he was going to go over to the softball field and sit in the dugout. He and YaYa were waiting to see the Citadel and the "Hankees" (Yankees) play! Ha Ha Ha...that child just keeps me laughing.
Linds

0 comments:
Post a Comment